References & Questions To Ask
How Many Of Our Clients Would You
Like To Speak With… 2? 5? 50?
Most remodeling contractors don’t give ANY references at all… unless you ask. Then they MIGHT give you 2 or 3. Really?… For a project that’s likely going to cost you thousands? Regardless of how much your project will cost, you should get SEVERAL references just to have a good chance to actually get in touch with a few. And those references should be for projects similar in nature to yours.
At Upscale Remodeling, we want you to call as many of our customers as you need to in order to feel comfortable with us. Simply fill out the form below and we’ll email a list of references to you right away – many of which you might already know. Call 2, or 10, or 50! It’s up to you.
Ask them what they thought of their experience with us. Did we show up on time? Did we communicate with them every step of the way? Did we stay within the agreed budget? Did we pay attention to every little detail? And most importantly of all: If they had to do it over again, would they still choose Upscale Remodeling as their contractor?
Not only that… if you’re serious about hiring us, we’d be delighted to take you on a personal tour of some of our previous jobs so you can see our work – up close and personal. Our clients LOVE the work we’ve done for them and many are more than happy to have us bring prospective clients in to have a look.
See below for both the ‘Reference Request Form’ along with a handy list of questions we suggest you ask references from any remodeling contractor that you’re considering:
Request Our References
Questions To Ask References
- What type of remodeling project or projects has the contractor done for you?
- Did they do a quality job?
- Why did you choose this remodeling contractor?
- Did you get prices or opinions from other remodeling contractors that you feel had comparable specifications and credentials, if not, Why? And if so, how did they compare?
- Did the contractor finish within the timeframe he said he would?
- What would you say about the crewmembers that did your remodeling work – were they respectable and clean? Did they seem to know what they were doing?
- Was the contractor responsive to you your questions and/or concerns? Could you reach him quickly?
- Did they maintain a neat and orderly jobsite?
- Did the contractor do what he said he would do?
- Were there any additional charges and if so, were they handled in such a way that left you feeling satisfied?
- On a scale of 1-10 (ten being highest) how would you rate your overall experience with this contractor?
- Do you have any reservations about hiring him again?
- May I come by to see the work first hand?